In partnership with the community, it is the mission of the Development Services Department to plan, develop, and maintain a unique, safe and attractive community.
Business Licenses are handled by the Finance Division of Administrative Services Department. For Business License information, please access the Business Application page or call 831.636.4301 or email email@example.com.
The Development Services Department is comprised of Planning, Building, Housing, Economic Development, and Successor Agency. The Development Services Department offices are located at 339 Fifth Street.
Public Hearing to Consider an Update to the City of Hollister Impact Fees for Public Facilities on Monday, May 20, 2019 at 6:30pm
The City Council will hold a public hearing to consider an update to the City of Hollister Impact Fees for the following public facilities on Monday, May 20, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. at the City of Hollister Council Chamber, 375 Fifth Street: City Hall/City Yard, Detention (Jail/Juvenile Hall), Library, Parks, Storm Drainage and Water. The fee studies can be reviewed with the links below.
- Developmental Impact Fee Schedule Update City Hall, City Yard. Storm Drainage and Water (PDF File 454KB)
- San Benito County Developmental Impact Fee Study Detention Facilities (PDF File 2MB)
Wayfinding Master Plan 2016
- Multi-Government Wayfinding System Master Plan Draft Pages 1 -25 (PDF File 42MB)
- Multi-Government Wayfinding System Master Plan Draft Pages 26-50 (PDF File 50MB)
- Multi-Government Wayfinding System Master Plan Draft Pages 51-83 (PDF File 51MB)