Human Resources Division
The Human Resources Division of the Management Services Department is responsible for coordinating services and programs that provide City departments with assistance in developing and maintaining a qualified, effective and diverse workforce. The Division also delivers employment-related services to the City’s employees and job applicants.
The Human Resources Division areas of responsibility include
- Staff recruitment and selection
- Employee benefit administration
- Labor and employee relations
- Classification and compensation plan administration
- Employee records management
- Employee training and organizational development
- Work force diversification
- Risk management
For more information call 831.636.4301, Diana Hillstock at x1124 or Sydnee Vega at x1118 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: 327 Fifth Street, Hollister, CA 95023
Office hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 5:00pm