The Human Resources Division of the Management Services Department is responsible for coordinating services and programs that provide City departments with assistance in developing and maintaining a qualified, effective and diverse workforce. The Division also delivers employment-related services to the City’s employees and job applicants.
The Human Resources Division areas of responsibility include
- Staff recruitment and selection
- Employee benefit administration
- Labor and employee relations
- Classification and compensation plan administration
- Employee records management
- Employee training and organizational development
- Work force diversification
- Risk management
For more information
call (831) 636-4308 or email at email@example.com
Mailing address: 375 Fifth Street, Hollister, CA 95023
Fax number: (831) 636-4322
Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Job Hotline: (831) 636-4300 ext. 44